Pet Foster Families Needed
ARK is launching its first pet foster family program in early 2018. We have an urgent need for families who are willing to temporarily take surrendered animals into their homes, and provide loving care until permanent homes can be found. We need you! If interested, you may download a foster application from this website.
New foster families are encouraged to attend a training session before they accept an ARK foster animal into their home. Training will be on-going throughout the year. The next session will be held
January 15, 2018 at the Hart County Extension Conference Room, beginning at 6:30 PM.
- To qualify as a foster pet home, complete and submit the Foster Application, by mail or as an email attachment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- All animals will be examined by a veterinarian, with up-to-date vaccinations.
- Foster families are encouraged to attend a training session before receiving pets into their homes. Sessions will be held monthly.
- If you know of a surrendered animal that needs a foster home, please contact the coordinators.
- We will soon offer a "virtual shelter," connecting pets to new homes.
Canine Foster Family Coordinator:
Bonnie Moore - 270.537.5586
Feline Foster Family Coordinator:
Laura Clement - 270.524.4642